Spray Foam Insulation in Edmonton/Alberta
Find Oilfield, Industrial, Residential, Commercial, and Automotive Spray Foam Insulation in Edmonton
Polyurethane spray foam is the most energy efficient and environmentally friendly option for your diverse insulation needs. Its unique ability to adhere directly to the substrate means that not only can it be applied anywhere that traditional insulation is used, it can also provide insulation for areas where other products are not practical or possible.
Spray foam has the highest R-values in the insulation industry. With a higher R-value, you will see up to a 50% reduction in energy usage and heat loss. This is largely due to the fact that spray foam insulation provides a complete vapour/air barrier. So why not cut costs and create a greener home or business by using the Consumer Choice voted spray foam insulation in Edmonton and Alberta.
|Rigid urethane foam||7.14|
|Exp. Polystyrene bead board||3.85|
You can add to your building’s structural support with spray foam insulation. The insulation fills empty spaces and shores up walls. Spray foam also provides a barrier and protects from pests, rust, and mould buildup that can threaten a building and its occupants.
Polyurethane Spray Foam Insulations
At J&G Urethanes/Superior Spray Systems we provide multiple types of spray foams and barriers to meet the diverse application that our customers require. Foams and barriers such as:
- PolarFoam PF7300 Soya: a 2 lb. ecological spray foam made of vegetable oil and recycled plastics (CCMC Approved)
- SEALection™ 500: a residential semi-rigid open cell ½ lb. applied polyurethane foam spray insulation system (CCMC Approved)
- PolarFoam PF7217: Class 1 foam
- PolarFoam PF2444/2445: General purpose spray foam
- PolarFoam PF7211: Ditch foam
- PolarFoam PF72610: High temp foam
Thermal Barriers and Coating
- Monokote Z3306: Cementitious thermal barrier
- Towerthon I: Elastomeric paint coating
- Towerthon II: Fire retardant elastomeric white coating